ABSU Post-UTME Form, cut-off mark, cost, screening dates, eligibility and registration details for the 2019/2020 Academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 160. Cost is N2,000. Deadline is July 19th, 2019. Screening has been scheduled to hold 24th – 26th of July 2019.
All candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second Choice,those who did not choose ABSU at all but wish to migrate to ABSU throughJAMB websiteand who scored 160 and above in the 2019 JAMB Examination are hereby invited to register for Aptitude Test exercise.
The Registration for the Aptitude Test is available on-line from Wednesday 19thJune, 2019.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00(Two thousand Naira) only.
ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu. ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude Test is Friday, 19thJuly, 2019.
The Aptitude Test would hold on 24th, 25thand 26thJuly, 2019.
Dr. (Mrs) Evelyn N. Iheukwumere